WebFAQ Detail View
|How do I change GroupWise's default font for reading and sending messages...permanently?|
You can change your font on a message-by-message basis. However, that change won't "stick" when you open your next message. To change the font permanently, you have to change a Windows setting.
If you are composing in plain text (recommended) your font changes will only affect what you see on your screen. Changes will NOT change what your recipients see when they receive your mail. If you are composing in HTML, your recipients will see your choice of fonts, colors, etc. We recommend composing in plain text, as not all people have HTML-capable mail clients.
The following instructions are for Windows XP, but other versions of Windows are similar.
- Close GroupWise, and minimize any other programs you may have running.
- Right-click on an empty area of your desktop, and choose Properties.
- Click on the Appearance tab, then click on the Advanced Button.
- In the upper window, click on the "Message Text" item on the "Message Box."
- Choose your preferred font, size and color, and OK your way out of the properties windows.
See this FAQ with illustrations